Come with Nothing,
About the Campsite
Takibi Campsite is a campground where even those with little experience of in outdoors can enjoy
the four seasons of Hokkaido safely.
Not having to set up or pack up your tent leaves you with plenty of time to relax.
We hope you take many fun memories home with you!
What Kind of Campsite is Makkari Takibi Campsite?
- You can enjoy camping at ease with friends and family without the hassle of bringing camping equipment!
- Anyone can enjoy the four seasons of Hokkaido by camping in front in Mount Yotei.
- The starlit skies are very clear. This is a recommended campground for those who like to leisurely enjoy a campfire.
- This is not a noisy party campsite! It’s for the many who like a nice quiet relaxing time.
- It’s a campground with authentic outdoor dishes and delicious local ingredients.
- Experience nature! Try some activities that children and adults can enjoy？
- Peace of mind for beginner campers! Our staff will support you with outdoor know-how!
- Appropriate for camper-vans! There are RV sites with power supply where you can stay.
Bring Nothing Camping
This is a set plan that includes a tent, fireplace, tables and chairs, lanterns, and bedding.
Please choose your stay type from bell tent, container house, or camping trailer.
This cotton bell tent is wonderful to stay in. You can enjoy an empty handed camping experience that is stylish and cute. 2 to 4 persons
There is container camping for people who want to enjoy camping comfortably in a room-like camp. The bedding prepared includes sleeping bags for that camping feeling. 2 to 6 persons
Experience camping in a camping trailer! If you want to try a different camping experience or you are looking at buying a camper-van or trailer we recommend this experience. 2 to 4 persons
Great for camper-vans, an RV site with a power supply.
An area of 7.4 meters wide and 10 meters deep.
You can even set up a tent or tarp! Y
ou can view Mount Yotei from each area.
LOCATION & ACCESS
The location where you can camp while looking at Mount Yotei right in front of you, counted among
the 100 famous mountains in Japan.
It is the campground you can drive to from places like Sapporo or Chitose while enjoying the great scenery.
- 1 hr and 45 mins from Shin-Chitose Airport
- 1 hr and 45 mins from Sapporo Station
- 40 mins via IC Central Hokkaido Expressway (Abuta Lake Toya)
- 20 mins from Niseko
- 20 mins deom Rusutsu Resort
- 30 mins from Kutchan Station
*This approximately time for summer. It takes longer in winter or bad weather.
In the café bar and the reception desk, you can use Wi-Fi, credit cards, electronic money, and also purchase firewood and charcoal. Please feel free to come in after a meal, taking a break when it rains, or to meet other campers.
（Please confirm with staff as business hour vary depending on the day）
There is a small café bar space in the campground. Why not drop by the café bar after taking it easy at your tent site, and relax in the warmth of the wooden interior by the gentle light of the lanterns? We have beer, whisky, cocktails, hot drinks, and light meals.
As a place to warm up when camping in the colder months, it is a great place to play cards or boardgames with children, and make pleasant memories conversing with other campers.
Business hours: Please check with the staff on the day.
14 seats in total (including counter seating)
BBQ house which is right next to the center house. It is free to use when you make a request to use it at check-in. Please use it as an eating place if the weather suddenly turns bad.